Bowes Manufacturing – A Brief History
Bowes Quick Connect Couplings were originally patented by The Cleveland Pneumatic Tool Company in 1901. Over the next century, the product line was expanded and changed hands a number of times. In 1974, Bowes Manufacturing, Inc. purchased the line. Shortly thereafter, they purchased the toggle clamp line of Erico Products.
In 2011, Tungsten Capital Partners (TCP) acquired the assets of Bowes Manufacturing and added it to our portfolio of manufacturing companies in NE Ohio. TCP plans to revitalize the product line using the latest manufacturing technology and keep the proud history of these great products alive.
David Bornstein & John O'Brien
Principals - Tungsten Capital Partners